It is the mission of Community Collaborative Charter School (CCCS) to provide high-quality curriculum, instructional support, and community and social resources to families and students. We do this by:
- Integrating student-centered, standards-based curriculum;
- Engaging parents and guardians as partners in their students’ educational experiences;
- Utilizing data, collaboration, and observations to identify student instructional needs and to provide a personalized instructional plan;
- Providing access to district, social, and community services and support, as well as mentoring opportunities;
- Fostering and nurturing positive relationships and providing opportunities for future success.
It is our belief that all students can learn and achieve if we first ensure that students’ basic needs are met. We do this by connecting community resources and student support systems which create multiple pathways to meet the diverse needs of our student population.